Electronic Claims Filing
To file claims electronically with DCPG, please choose from the options listed below.
Option 1: SecureTrack (Formerly ANSLink)
File online through SecureTrack (In-Network Dentists only). This option is free-of-charge for in-network dentists.
To obtain a confidential User ID and Password for your office, click on the SecureTrack link above and follow these instructions:
- Click "New Office".
- Enter your Tax Identification (FEIN) or Social Security number (SS#), then click "Continue" (do not use hyphens or dashes when entering numbers).
- Verify the information displayed on the screen, or make additions/changes before verifying.
- Click on "Continue" to receive your User ID and Password. Keep both in a secure location.
Option 2: Emdeon
File electronically through Emdeon using the appropriate Payer ID Number below:
Dental Care Plus and DentaPremier claims: CX035
DentaSelect Claims: CX035 or CX015*
*Note: Please use the Payer ID Number on the back of the member's ID card.
Option 3: Any clearinghouse of your choice.
File electronically using the clearinghouse of your choice through your practice management system.
Use Payor ID Number DCP01
Please call The Dental Care Plus Group Customer Service Department at 513-554-1100 or 800-367-9466.
Interested in receiving electronic payments?
The Dental Care Plus Group has contracted with Emdeon to deliver electronic fund transfer (EFT) services to our participating providers. Click here for more information.
Ways To File Electronic Claims:
- SecureTrack (formerly ANSLink)
- Clearinghouse of your choice
For more information about electronic claims, click here.