We’ll Stand By Your Plan
As a plan administrator, you have a great deal of responsibility in managing benefits across your organization. You have to juggle both the health of your employees as well as the health of your business. That’s no easy task. Our promise to you? We’ll make sure dental care is the least of your worries.
Take Control Of Your Dental Plan
Our goal is to make sure you have control of your plan and your employees have control over their dental care.
DCPG will work with you to customize a plan that will fit the unique needs of your organization and your employees. We pride ourselves on maintaining a strong network in each of the regions we serve and truly invest in regions where we are growing. We have people on the ground, creating lasting partnerships with businesses, providers and community leaders.
Consistency Is The Name Of The Game
Once you have a plan in place, you can count on consistency over the course of time. We don't like surprises any more than you do. Once you have one of our plans, you and your employees know what to expect, without disruptions or hassles.
We Don't Just Sell A Dental Plan, We're There To Back It Up
When a question or issue does arise, DCPG is your ally. That's why you're assigned a Billing and Enrollment Specialist who's familiar with your plan and organization. Simply put, we have people in place who want to resolve any given situation as much as you do.
Resources You Can Use
Here are some of the most commonly requested DCPG forms:
- HMO Group Application
- HMO Enrollment Form
- PPO Group Application - Indiana Only
- PPO Group Application - Dual Option - Indiana Only
- PPO Group Application - Ohio and Kentucky Only
- PPO Enrollment Form - Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky
- Verification of Eligibility
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Online Enrollment - User Request Form
- Change Request Form - For both DentaSelect DPPO and Dental Care Plus DHMO
*Brokers and agents only: Additional forms, fact sheets, reports and flyers are maintained within the DCPG Broker Hub. Registration is simple. Click here to register or login. Please contact Nicole Maddock at 513-554-1100 with questions about registration.
Reasons Why You Need To Login To The Group Portal
It's a whole different world inside the DCPG Group Portal:
- Access current and past invoices.
- Update enrollment records online and in real time.
- Need a login?
- Does your broker need access?
- Need to add/delete/update your contact information?
- Access Group Portal information here.
Sign Up For Our Employer Contact
- Concise and action-oriented information. We know you're busy, so we focus on content that matters.
- Employer Contact helps you understand how to get the most out of your affiliation with DCPG.
- Topical information on benefit trends, updates on product innovations and plan designs.
- Our E-letter readership is twice the industry average. Obviously, people find value in what they are reading.