Electronic Funds Transfer
The Dental Care Plus Group has contracted with Change Healthcare (formerly Emdeon) to deliver electronic fund transfer (EFT) services to our participating providers.
Here are several benefits of electronic fund transfers:
- Providers generally receive EFT payments faster than checks distributed via mail.
- EFT is a fast, accurate, secure and efficient means of payment delivery.
- EFT can reduce the daily workload of the accounting staff and the practitioner's operating costs.
- EFT virtually eliminates manual handling of checks.
- EFT saves staff time, ends those trips to the bank, and provides easier payment/bank reconciliations.
If you choose to register for EFT services, your office will be committing to the following:
- You must enroll with Change Healthcare e-payment.
- You will receive payments electronically via EFT after your enrollment is successfully processed.
- After a 45-day introductory period*, you will be required to retrieve your reimbursement voucher online through Change Healthcare’s provider portal.
*For the first 45 days, you will continue to receive paper copies of your voucher in the mail. After the expiration of the 45 days, however, paper vouchers will be eliminated.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Enrollment Instructions
For New EFT Customers:
Please visit emdeondental.com or call (888) 255-7293.
Helpful Hints for a Smooth EFT Enrollment:
- Ensure that you are an authorized representative of the designated provider.
- Have your contact, organization, and financial account information available. Please enroll using the same demographic information (practice name, address, etc.) that currently appears on your DCPG reimbursement voucher.
- Review all terms, pricing and authorization forms prior to submitting them to Change Healthcare.
For Existing EFT Customers:
If you are an existing EFT customer with Change Healthcare and wish to add DCPG to your service, please call (866) 506-2830 and select Option 1 to speak with an Enrollment Representative at Change Healthcare.
If you have any questions, contact our Provider Relations department at (800) 367-9466 or (513) 554-1100.
Contact Provider Relations for:
- joining DCPG networks
- contract questions
- change of address
Contact Customer Service for:
- questions about eligibility
- status of a claim
- benefit verification
- how to file a claim
- pretreatment estimates
Call DCPG at (800) 367-9466 or (513) 554-1100, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm EST.
100 Crowne Point Place
Cincinnati, OH 45241