Electronic Funds Transfer
The Dental Care Plus Group has contracted with Emdeon to deliver electronic fund transfer (EFT) services to our participating providers.
Here are several benefits of electronic fund transfers:
- Providers generally receive EFT payments faster than paper-mail distributed checks.
- EFT is a fast, accurate, secure and efficient means of payment delivery.
- EFT can reduce the daily workload of the accounting staff and the practitioner's operating costs.
- EFT virtually eliminates manual handling of checks.
- EFT saves staff time, ends those trips to the bank, and provides easier payment/bank reconciliations.
If you choose to register for EFT services, your office will be committing to the following:
- You must enroll with Emdeon ePayment.
- You will receive payments electronically via EFT after your enrollment is successfully processed.
- After a 45-day introductory period*, you will be required to retrieve your reimbursement vouchers online through Emdeon's Payment Manager.
*For the first 45 days, you will continue to receive paper copies of your voucher in the mail. After the expiration of the 45 days, however, paper vouchers will be eliminated.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Enrollment Instructions
For New EFT Customers:
Sign up online by visiting http://www.emdeon.com/eft.
Go to http://www.emdeon.com/epayment to download your EFT enrollment form. Simply fax or mail in your completed form to start realizing the benefits of electronic payments and remittance advices!
Contact an Emdeon EFT representative to start your enrollment process by dialing 866-506-2830 and selecting Option 1.
Helpful Hints for a Smooth EFT Enrollment:
- Ensure that you are an authorized representative of the designated provider.
- Have your contact, organization, and financial account information available.
*Please enroll using the same demographic information (practice name, address, etc.) that currently appears on your DCPG reimbursement voucher.
- Review all terms, pricing and authorization forms prior to submitting them to Emdeon.
- Review the EFT Frequently Asked Questions on http://www.emdeon.com/epayment.
For Existing EFT Customers:
If you are an existing EFT customer with Emdeon and wish to add Dental Care Plus to your service, please call 866-506-2830 and select Option 1 to speak with an Enrollment Representative at Emdeon.
If you have any questions, please contact our Provider Relations department at 513-554-1100 or 800-367-9466.
Ways To File Electronic Claims:
- SecureTrack (formerly ANSLink)
- Clearinghouse of your choice
For more information about electronic claims, click here.