Here's what other companies, like yours, are saying about DCPG:
“There are many reasons why we choose to use DCPG as our dental benefits provider. They offer competitive rates and our members appreciate having a strong network of dentists to choose from. Reliability is also an important factor. I seldom have to question the details of our plans or the accuracy of our bills. In addition, their excellent service assures a quick and thorough response if a question or problem should arise. All of these qualities make DCPG our #1 choice for dental insurance.”
– Fraternal Order of Police, Queen City Lodge #69
“DCPG has been wonderful over the years. Fast claims payment. Easy to understand coverage. Available for questions.”
– Cincinnati Eye Institute
“We’ve found that working with DCPG is easy and worry free. From creating dental benefit plans that meet the needs of our company, to their efficient enrollment, claims processing, and billing systems; service is always top of mind. They truly are a ‘best-in-class’ dental benefits provider.”
– Ohio Valley Residential Services
“Everyone we deal with at DCPG is always very friendly and courteous.”
– Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
“They actually follow up on requests to add dentists…they do this very well. DCPG makes it very easy as far as billing and enrollment.”
– Jeff Wyler Dealer Group
Reasons Why You Need To Login To The Group Portal
It's a whole different world inside the DCPG Group Portal:
- Access current and past invoices.
- Update enrollment records online and in real time.
- Need a login?
- Does your broker need access?
- Need to add/delete/update your contact information?
- Access Group Portal information here.
Sign Up For Our Employer Contact
- Concise and action-oriented information. We know you're busy, so we focus on content that matters.
- Employer Contact helps you understand how to get the most out of your affiliation with DCPG.
- Topical information on benefit trends, updates on product innovations and plan designs.
- Our E-letter readership is twice the industry average. Obviously, people find value in what they are reading.