What Other Companies Like Yours Are Saying About DCPG
It’s one thing for us to talk, but it’s quite another to hear from your peers.
"DCPG is always very responsive to needs and requests. The online self-service is very useful."
– Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
"They actually follow up on requests to add dentists. They do this very well. DCPG also makes it very easy as far as billing and enrollment!"
– Jeff Wyler Dealer Group
"DCPG has been wonderful over the years. Fast claims payment. Easy-to-understand coverage. Available for questions."
– Cincinnati Eye Institute
"The market and account manager have provided excellent leadership and expedient assistance from startup with DCPG in 2007 to today... compared to other health insurance carriers, DCPG was much better."
– Edison Community College, Dayton, Ohio
"Trustworthiness is important. I seldom have to question my bill, as it's accurate. The ease of use of their insurance and the member satisfaction makes DCPG our choice for dental insurance."
– Fraternal Order of Police, Queen City Lodge #69
"Since our first year using DCPG, we found them to be very user friendly, especially during the enrollment process, taking the time to help us and talk to our employees who were new to DCPG. We were impressed with the smoothness of the transition to DCPG!"
– Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
Reasons Why You Need To Login To The Group Portal
It's a whole different world inside the DCPG Group Portal:
- Access current and past invoices.
- Update enrollment records online and in real time.
- Need a login?
- Does your broker need access?
- Need to add/delete/update your contact information?
- Access Group Portal information here.
Sign Up For Our Employer Contact
- Concise and action-oriented information. We know you're busy, so we focus on content that matters.
- Employer Contact helps you understand how to get the most out of your affiliation with DCPG.
- Topical information on benefit trends, updates on product innovations and plan designs.
- Our E-letter readership is twice the industry average. Obviously, people find value in what they are reading.